All students who are moving/changing provision or leaving educationMUST have an Annual/Transfer review at the beginning of this term. As part of this process the
School Careers Adviser MUST hold a full careers guidance interview and issue a Career Action Plan for all students with a Statement of SEN/EHC Plan
Student/parent MUST complete the Post 16 Preference Form and send to SENAR.
- Schools need to arrange careers interviews, including a Career Action Plan for all those changing course, provision or not expected to continue in education at the beginning of this term.
- Schools also need to arrange Transition/Annual Reviews for the same people for the beginning of this term.
- Families with a young person who has an EHCP or Statement and is just starting Y11 will receive an information pack, including a Preference Form. It is expected that these will be sent out very shortly.
- Preference Forms need to be sent to SENAR by 20th October.
- Schools send the completed Transition/Annual Review paperwork together with the CAP to SENAR by 20th October.
Supporting information :
[ Easy next steps ]
[ Preference Form ]
[ Senar post 16 ]